IRAQ VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Scan passport’s color copy with validity of minimum 06 months at the time of travel.
- 02 photographs of each passenger, white background size 1”x1”.
- Undertaking form signed by group leader.
- If passport holder is foreign national provide NICOP or resident visa copy with passport copy (colored) to apply for approval from Iraq.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum 05 number of passengers required for Visa approval.
- All passengers should be family member.
- Approval charges will be received in advance and nonrefundable once approval is applied.
- Balance payment will be required before submitting visa in Embassy.
- Iraqi authorities have the right to accept or reject any passenger/list without any reason.
- In case of any delay in approval, Pakistani/Iraqi Company will not be responsible for any loss of ticket/hotel booking etc.
- In case of any changes in visa fees increase/decrease will be implemented respectively.
- In case of any changes in policies/laws for any country. Groups will be bound to obey rules.
FEES & DURATION OF PROCESS
- It takes around 20 working days for whole visa process.
- 12-15 working days for approval from Iraqi Tourism Company.
- 2-3 working days for verification from Iraq to Iraq embassy Islamabad.
- 1-2 working days for stamping visa.
- Approval fees are subject to change any time without any prior notice. Currently prices for visa and approval are as under.
- 5-10 passenger’s = 95$ per passenger.
- 11 or more passenger’s = 90$ per passenger.
- Airport / border clearance charges must be paid at airport/border to the company guide / mandoob for confirmation & clearance at airport/border 50$ per groups / manifest visa. Company can hold the passport of all group and will return them at the time of exit.
- Entry/Exit should be at same airport.